[Roadsters] brake line question

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] brake line question
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 7:43:32 -0700
I made the line that runs from the junction on the rear axle to the rear right
wheel. I made it a few inches too long on purpose so I would have extra length
in case the flares I made didn't seal and I had to cut one or both off and
re-flare the end.

Both flares sealed just fine---YEEAAAAAA!! However, in order to get the line to
connect on both ends, I bent the line upwards, across and back down and made a
sort of half hoop to take up the extra line.

I then bled the brakes, starting with the farthest wheel, etc. I was unable to
get a firm pedal and had to stop shortly after doing the last brake (ran out of
time).

Is this "half hoop" going to hold an air bubble, or is the brake fluid going to
be thick enough to push all the air out?

Thanks and sorry to be so verbose.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL