Re: [Roadsters] brake line question

To: "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>, "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] brake line question
From: "Bubba" <bubwin@mts.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 13:40:11 -0500
The half loop shouldn't cause a problem.  If you use a vacuum bleeder at the
wheel, it's a constant pull on the brake fluid, and will draw the air out.
If you use the 2-man pumping method, just bleed until you get a solid brake
fluid flow without air bubbles at least 3-5 times after the last time you
expelled air.  Don't forget to keep filling the reservoir.

Bob Winslade
1966-1600 Missy (KA24 is going in)
1967-1600 Bender
1972-510 Daisy (just drove her last night)
1972-510 Square Change