Re: [Roadsters] brake line question

To: "Bubba" <bubwin@mts.net>, "Tim" <tputland@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] brake line question
From: "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:44:51 -0500
I have always done (LHD):  master cylinder, right rear, left rear, right
front, left front.  If everything else is OK, I have never had a problem
with pedal firmness.

And, what Bob said about bleeding technique -- continue to flush three to
five pedal strokes after you last see air.  My wife pumps, I bleed and check
the reservoir regularly.  Hate it when I suck air into the M/C and have to
start over....

Gary