Re: [Roadsters] brake line question

To: "'Tim'" <tputland@charter.net>, "'datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] brake line question
From: "Joe Kinstle" <joek@camberconstruction.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:26:12 -0700
On a LHD car, in terms of length of brake line, the drivers side rear wheel
is actually the farthest from the master. You should start there when
bleeding.  The front is a toss up, but I think the passenger side might be
closer to the master than the drivers front, because the lines goes to the
balancing block, then to the wheels.  Don't forget to bleed the master also.

Happy Stopping,
Joe Kinstle
'68 2L
BLK SRL