[Roadsters] FW: brake line question

Subject: [Roadsters] FW: brake line question
From: Dan Kroninger <d_kroninger@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:00:39 -0500
Tim

I did Right Rear, Left Rear, Right Front, Left Front and that worked just
fine.  I did not bleed the Master.  How does one go about doing that?  I
noticed that Clutch master is in need of a fluid change as well.  Did anyone
determine if the bleed screws are the same size on the masters as they are on
the calipers and drums?  I wanted to change those to Speed Bleeders as well.

Dan