Re: [Roadsters] OFF topic manifold question 92 Ford Ranger

To: davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OFF topic manifold question 92 Ford Ranger
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:13:05 -0600
If you can get a 6 point socket on an impact, you might be able to break
it loose. Either an air powered, or hammer type might do the trick.

Other than that, you may be able to remove the heads from the bolts,
remove the manifold, then use vice grips to get the rest of the bolts out.

Can you have the manifold part welded back in?

Good luck, and let us know how it comes out.

Thusly spake davesmbox@aol.com, On 12/17/2009 11:59 AM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice            5026 FM 2001