Re: [Roadsters] OFF topic manifold question 92 Ford Ranger

To: Andy Cost <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OFF topic manifold question 92 Ford Ranger
From: Eddie <eddietude@socal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 22:09:46 -0800
Several years ago I had a similar problem with an oil plug that had the
head stripped so badly a wrench couldn't grab it.  I welded a short bolt
to the plug, and was then able to put a wrench on that bolt and it came
right off.

The heat of welding the new bolt to the old part may also help loosen
stuff...

Eddie