Re: [Roadsters] Roadster cuts out at 3k rpms

To: <shas1983@netzero.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster cuts out at 3k rpms
From: "Brian Hollands" <bhollan4@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 19:35:24 -0400
Get rid of the grose jets.  20 years ago, I had a set in my SU's for nearly
ten years and they were great.  I replaced them some years back with another
set and wound up with problems similar to what you're experiencing now.
Mine would dump fuel out of the overflows randomly.  Whenever it happened,
I'd get a bad stumble.  It seems that they just don't make 'em the same way
anymore.
Ultimately I solved the problem by putting Solex's on the car :)
Brian H
69 2000
Tampa, FL