Re: [Roadsters] Throttle sticks open

To: "Jeff and Lois Holder" <loisandjeff@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Throttle sticks open
From: "Sam Conway" <SConway@fielders.com.au>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 13:24:01 +0930
Jeff,

You should only ever drive the car on full throttle all the time even
through the city

That's how these cars sound the best, I found a bright red and blue
lights strapped to the top of the car help to clear the traffic

Check the return spring you may need to fit a second one, having the
accelerator linkage hot would not have expanded to cause any of these
issues.

Also preventative Maintenance helps to ensure that your car stays
healthy

Regards

Samuel Conway
National Quality and Process Engineer