fot

Re: Commercial Members of FOT

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Commercial Members of FOT
From: Catpusher@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 01:42:03 -0400 (EDT)
Hi FOT
Both the people in question have been of help over the years.
My only reservation is some of the advise that I give away to the gp
that has cost me much to develop.  I have done this instead of
being pushy about trying to sell my rear axle rebuilds (I have ALL
the factory tools for this, plus GB's,IRS hubs, fiberglass parts, motor
rebuilds etc.,etc.)   I have no major source of income to otherwise continue
to race the TR3  :-)  hi mjb :-)    My point is that we need to share
info for the good of the FOT.  Many of the non TR racers share info
about their specific brands.  I also very much appreciate the most
valuable info that comes my way!!   Thank You,    HP