fot

Triumph Reunion at RA/Competition Class-VTR.xls

To: "'BFEKENG@aol.com'" <BFEKENG@aol.com>
Subject: Triumph Reunion at RA/Competition Class-VTR.xls
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 07:59:23 -0600
Ken,

I just responded to Rick and I think Bradakis will be adding him to the
list shortly.

I also sent the websites out to him (VSCDA & Road America) as starters
for information.

I continue to recommend the Pinehurst Inn in Sheboygen Falls as FOT
Center. Early reservations are needed.

We have at least one other TR3 coming in from California and perhaps one
from Oregon. They are both on the FOT list. We have one guy from Florida
who is bringing his Formula Vee...he needs two car trailer  so he can
bring his TR3, also.

Paddock: We are exploring the possibilities of renting a tent and I have
proposed it in writing to a guy who is able to organize such a
thing....otherwise I will likely recommend that we gather in the South
Paddock out of the crush of machines and humanity.

This can be as exciting as the group of people involved.

Thanks for your interest, Ken....

Joe Alexander