fot

Triumph Reunion at RA/Competition Class-VTR.xls

To: "'BFEKENG@aol.com'" <BFEKENG@aol.com>
Subject: Triumph Reunion at RA/Competition Class-VTR.xls
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:21:49 -0600
Yes, it is Mike Jackson. The "Nomex Gloved One" will at least be
there..but I think he should get tandem trailer.

Thanks, I was trying to think of Alan Pinel's name. Jack Drews & I have
only had one contact with him and his mechanic and that was a few years
ago. Perhaps we can induce someone to court him. I'll put his name on
the spreadsheet.

There is a TR3/4 or two in the RMVR group but I havnt heard lately from
the one guy that I think was on the list. "Morrison"?

"WE" have started something big. Yes we have...good bunch of folks, I'd
say.