fot

Triumph Reunion at RA/Competition Class-VTR.xls

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumph Reunion at RA/Competition Class-VTR.xls
From: Richard Taylor <n196x@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 18:13:55 -0800
>From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
>To: "'BFEKENG@aol.com'" <BFEKENG@aol.com>
>Cc: "'Friends of Triumph'" <fot@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Triumph Reunion at RA/Competition Class-VTR.xls
>Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 10:21:49 -0600

Joe,
I pitted with Alan Pinel at Daytona last September and talked with him a
little bit about FOT. He said that he was getting on-line in a week or two
and had an interest in joining in. His address is:
        British Car Service
        4000 Atlanta Road, Smyrna, GA
        Tel: 770-432-8411
I'll give him a call Monday to stir him up a little bit. He's a fine sort
of person who would be an asset to our somewhat eclectic organization.
Richard