fot

Re: Piston Clearance

To: AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Piston Clearance
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 18:51:54 -0500 (EST)
In a message dated 97-12-02 15:23:44 EST, AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com
writes:

<< Onto the Chrysler piston thing....more curiousity than anything else. I
 have heard this same "urban myth" from several sources for several
 years. I have not been able to get a part number of this piston. If you
 can determine a part number it would be fun to have this information. I
 think it has to be true....can you ask, Don?  >>

Sure... the truth be known, I was going to check it out anyway.  The
machinist took the time to put the phone down, look the thing up and
came back with "it's .060 over... isn't that OK?"  From that I assumed
he actually had a part number so I'll follow up and let you know.

Don