fot

RE: Brake pedal height

To: friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Brake pedal height
From: Bob Bownes <bownes@web9.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 22:33:46 -0500
Ooooh. I forgot to tell you that in addition to the dual Tiltons, I have
changed the entire front suspension & brake system to GT6 bits. That means
bigger calipers, bigger stub axles, bigger rotors (and bigger lug studs
:-}). Not horribly expensive either. I think I paid less than $325 for
everything, Tiltons, front susp from a GT, two rebuilt calipers for a MK
III GT6 ($38 + $10 core each at Auto Palace!) And that included a whole
'nuther GT6! (less engine & trans...a FP project for SomeDay...)

Bob