fot

Re: BRIC

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Subject: Re: BRIC
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 1998 16:53:10 -0400
Hi Joe,

Good to hear from you.  How was VTR?  I envied you guys going on
another TR adventure, but the wife said I should be at home!
Thanks for your organizing of this wonderful BRIC weekend.  It
was truly the racing high-light of my season!  I know you were
the one that made the weather cooperate.  Sorry about the
incorrect data on your "old" engine.  Wow, 6 years without a
bottom end rebuild.  Especially considering how you "flog" the
car on the track.  I even heard you have passed TRs on the
outside in the carousel at RA!!!!  I'll be at Grattan in a couple
weeks and look forward to seeing some FOTers there.

Jeff