fot

bric

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: bric
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@mail.bright.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 21:56:08 -0400
fot members. we will be in the vendor tent with display. p,leae stop and
say hello. we will have parts, including our gear reduction starters, as
well as nice things for the people you need to remember.  we look
forward to seeing old - yes jack that's you and mark burns says hello -
and meeting new faces to go with the sig lines on email. ted and doris
schumacher
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive