fot

RE: Weekend Triumph

To: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>,
Subject: RE: Weekend Triumph
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 13:55:38 -0700
Wow, that sounds great! There's a similar situation with Vincent
motorcycles. One of the members of the Vincent Owners Club has never
owned a motorcycle. He has a Vincent Lawnmower--fairly rare I
understand, and remarkably well built. About what you'd expect from
Vincent. Probably cost them more money to produce them than they sold
for.

I recently bought a '68 Triumph TR6 motorcycle for essentially the same
reason. I never really liked Triumph motorcycles, but this was too good
a buy to pass up, and it says Triumph all over it.