fot

RE: Weekend Triumph

To: "'Andrew Mace'" <amace@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>
Subject: RE: Weekend Triumph
From: "Will, Dale" <dwill@consrv.ca.gov>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:57:29 -0700
Hey, I resemble that comment!   Actually, my Southern Cross is on 60 spoke
16" wheels like those on an XK 120 which aren't too spindly.  That wheel was
supplied on Triumphs in 1936 only and is non-standard for the SX even that
year.  I am supposed to have 60 spoke 17" wheels which are going toward
spindly I suppose, but nothing like the 48 spoke 19" wheels those Gloria
copies from Abingdon used.   BTW, I just got a quote for Motor Wheel Service
for new 17" wheels for the SX- 350 pounds- or about $560- each.   At that
price they better not be spindly.

Dale