fot

Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge

To: JWoesvra@AOL.COM, rem9@cornell.edu, emanteno@ibm.net, jsnook@wcnet.org,
Subject: Re: FOT NewsFlash: Announcing SVRA TR/MG Challenge
From: "Mark Palmer" <mgvrmark@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 09:50:48 PST
Gentlemen,

Any car that is currently competitive on the national level in SCCA,
would seem inappropriate to me for the MG/TR Challenge.  Sure, would
love to see it on display, or used as a pace car, or even for lunchtime
demonstration laps.  But I'm opposed to having these in the Challenge
race (not just because it's a TR ... we have some currently competitive
MG's in SCCA, too).

Regards,
Mark