fot

2001 Triumph Odyssey

To: "'Baxter Culver'" <peyote222@email.msn.com>
Subject: 2001 Triumph Odyssey
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 10:08:19 -0600
Baxter,

To catch you up on the process.

As an alternative to attending the VTR Convention in 2001, someone (Bownes)
suggested going to England to attend the Goodwood Festival of Speed and then
do some touring around. Mark Bradakis provided further encouragement. This
happens to be consistent with some long term planning that I have, anyway.

.....So I started of list of candidates that might desire to go from the FOT
List.

My vision is that Goodwood would be a focal point for meeting and folks
would be on their own before/afterthis event or follow a suggested itinerary
for visiting interesting destination locations.

I am not sure of the date of the 24 Hours of Le Mans, but this might be
something I would consider. Would have preferred to be there in the 50s or
60s, however.

If we ended up with 5-10 couples and singles, I would consider this a
successful endeavour. Attached below is a group of 'candidates' for such an
adventure. There are 40 folks with companions listed  and 7 folks indicating
a desire to ship cars. Shall I put your name down, Mr Peyote?

Amici Triumphi          No. In Party            Home            Ship Car?

Joe Alexander           2               Iowa            Maybe
Jack Drews              2               Illinois
Tony Drews              1               Illinois
Roger Beasely           2               Florida
Jack Wheeler            2               Indiana
Richard Taylor          2               Georgia         Maybe
Leon Guyot              2               England
John Macarthy           1               England
Paul Richardson         2               England
Bob Lang                1               Mass.
Bill Babcock            2               Oregon
John Lye                2               ?
Jeff Snook              2               Ohio            Maybe
Bill Burroughs          2               California              Maybe
Bob Bownes              2               New York
Mark Bradakis           2               Utah
Chris Kantarjiev                2               California

Russ Moore              2               New York                Maybe
Irv Korey               2               Illinois
Jim Hill                1               Wisconsin
Mike Jackson            2               Florida         Maybe
Ted Schumacher          2               Ohio
Kent Howard             2               Wisconsin               Maybe
Total           40                              7