fot

Re: Diff Differences...

To: Malaboge@AOL.COM
Subject: Re: Diff Differences...
From: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 12:00:30 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 4 Mar 1999 Malaboge@aol.com wrote:

> Lockerheads-
>
> Who here on the list has used both a Detroit Locker and a Quaiffe unit? And in
> 25 words or less, which is better, why and how?

... and please cc this list with your responses. I have both and am
looking for "what to expect". By chance, I'll be using the Quaiffe first,
but if I muster up some extra effort, I'll likely put the locker on my
DSP car - just for laughs.

At that point, I'll be able to provide feedback. Hopefully.

> You will be graded on your response...
>      Nick in Nor Cal

regards,
rml
Voice: (617)253-7438    FAX: (617)258-9535     |