fot

English Channel

To: jsnook@wcnet.org, owner-fot@autox.team.net, Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu
Subject: English Channel
From: TR3197@AOL.COM
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 15:00:14 EST
Thanks for the comments Jeff,

This 4500 mile Triumph Odyssey was the kind of thing you dream of doing but
never have the time.

BTW, when you see Kent Howard sitting quietly trackside, you would never know
of his boundless energy. He is a man of action.

I particularly applaud him in having much to do with the proposal to VTR to
resurrect the English Channel. It will done right and on schedule.

One last thing.

Another "Jack and Joe Adventure" is in the works. Jack Drews and I are
heading to Las Vegas, next Tuesday, to VARA race and to see Burroughs, Dunst,
Smock, Gee, Gillanders, and GT6Steve....et.al.   Not taking race car, but
Benford's "Amici Triumphi" banner will be with us.

A report will follow.

Joe

What a treat not to have to count vacation days.