fot

Re: English Channel

To: <TR3197@AOL.COM>, <jsnook@wcnet.org>, <owner-fot@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: English Channel
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 21:46:33 -0000
Just for reference and FWIW, Kent has asked me to contribute
a regular column to English Channel looking at matters
Triumph from the home side of the big pond. While I know
this post is probably going to mostly enthusiastic Triumph
'racers' you will know that there are others within VTR who
are not quite such enthusiastic track participants.With that
in view, material must inevitably not be totally performance
and racing oriented and there are (as yet unknown)
constraints on word count.
Unfortunately, my first piece of 'copy' for Kent arrived
after his print deadline so the material he'll use will be
something of a general Triumph scene-setter. It will greatly
assist me if those of you who read this might be able to
give me some sort of feed back on the sort of material you'd
like to see appearing? Remember, that "young Mr. Richardson"
and I are in very close contact with one another and this is
another potential material source or a possible sounding
board for the further evaluation of points you'd like to
know about.

John Macartney