fot

Re: English Channel

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, <TR3197@AOL.COM>, <jsnook@wcnet.org>,
Subject: Re: English Channel
From: "Roger Beasley" <beeline@iline.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:28:46 -0500
Jon,

November 14, 1999

As today is the anniversary (59th I think) of the bombing of Coventry at the
hands of the Luftwaffe, the question has crossed my mind about how the
British auto industry, and Triumph Standard in particular, managed to
recover from what I understand was almost total destruction.  How long was
it before automobiles were next produced there?

As a vintage TR racer, I too would love to see competition-related articles,
but history always makes for compelling reading.

Best regards,
Roger Beasley
Cape Coral, Florida