fot

Re: TS 14227F - Value of a Rusted Beauty ?

To: jwilt@leighengineering.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TS 14227F - Value of a Rusted Beauty ?
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 16:24:33 EDT
In a message dated 06/12/2000 2:28:43 PM Central Daylight Time,
jwilt@leighengineering.com writes:

<< This weekend I went to investigate a rusting beauty sitting on blocks near
the house.  I discovered TS 14227F, a 57? TR3 and proceeded to ask the owner
if I could give it a new home for essentially the cost of hauling it off.
The response was that the frame alone was worth $7000 "on the internet".
Needless to say I am not the current owner.  >>

Yeah!  You should probably check with John or Paul to be sure, but if I
remember TS14221 thru TS14330 were the ones with the Platinum Frames.

Bill Dentinger