fot

RE: TS 14227F - Value of a Rusted Beauty ?

To: "'fot@autox.team.net'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TS 14227F - Value of a Rusted Beauty ?
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 13:58:02 -0700
At 7K per pop I can find lots of TR3 frames--heck, I can make 'em for that.
I've seen rusty TR3's locally that were basically parts cars sell for $500
to $1000 depending on the parts that remain useful. That said, the internet
is the world's biggest garage sale. A paperback book that would sell for
$.25 to the great unwashed in your neighborhood sells for 85 bucks for the
goof who really cares about it (that's what I paid for a proof copy of
Patrick O'brian's Master and Commander)