fot

TS 14227F - Value of a Rusted Beauty ?

To: "Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: TS 14227F - Value of a Rusted Beauty ?
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 23:12:01 +0100
Good heavens, has it really surfaced again? Dear old TS 14227F. Where did the F
come from?

IMHO, the current owner has grossly undervalued this unique piece of Triumph
merchandise
and $7000 is a mere giveaway. I'll be checking the build record tomorrow but
something
tells me it was this chassis, and this chassis alone that was hand painted with
modelling brush. Layer upon layer of paint was applied with the long term
objective of
having an enamel type of finish so that generations of enthusiasts in the
future would say
"Strewth, which f**t painted that?"
Methinks current owner would be well advised to return to the 21st century from
the 30th.
The price would appear to be a little inflated.

Jonmac