fot

Re: Rev Limiter

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rev Limiter
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:52:02 -0700
All this talk of Rev Limiters...

I tend to avoid any new electronics in my Triumph... as I love keeping it
simple... the more electronics one adds, the more it becomes like
a modern car with little black boxes all over the place....

I did, however, always think it would be nice to have a HIDDEN and ADJUSTABLE
rev limiter... so hat I could dial it down to 4500 or 5000
when someone, like a VALET, etc... drives my car without me to supervise!

--Justin

(Okay, I would like to add some gauges, fog lights, clock, etc...  but it's the
fancy modern stuff that I generally stray from....)