fot

Re: Rev Limiter

To: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Subject: Re: Rev Limiter
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:38:46 -0700
Whenever a thread has hit about watching oil pressure gauges...I've always
suggested people learn to look for drastic changes and not become gauge-bound...
remembering my early Triumph years... of watching the oil and temp gauges on my
Triumph.... as it would always run "hot".... yet... it really didn't overheat
even remotely as much as I imagined it was... by watching the damn gauges!

--Justin

(fortunately, my current Triumph has the very rare tendancy to run cool.)