fot

Re: Rev Limiter

To: spitlist@gte.net, mjb@cs.utah.edu
Subject: Re: Rev Limiter
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:58:32 EDT
I have a Jacobs rev limiter and electronic ignition module (and new coil I
believe) all in a box in the shop. I used it for a season and when we
repainted we never reinstalled.

All was in perfect shape...dial in RPM settings, soft rev limiter and works
with capacitance discharge systems (points). Has a cut out switch to revert
to points and a kill switch for adjusting valves,etc., built into the harness
that comes with it. Neat and trick.

Will sell the whole thing for $40  (and a couple of bucks for shipping?)....
Don't let the price scare you (too low?)....I just hate electronics. I use a
big DayGlo Orange dollar sign ($)on the tach face at 6200 RPM. I'm just very
visual I guess. Works for me.

Any takers? Might have the books but  you can probably get install directions
from Jacobs. They were always great to deal with.

Let me know.

Bill Burroughs, #195 1965 TR4A IRS
E Ticket Triumphs