fot

RE: Rev Limiter

To: "jmwagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>,
Subject: RE: Rev Limiter
From: "James F. Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 21:39:25 -0400
adding the gauges and what not is what gives me the desire to add a rev
limiter.  I felt much more secure not knowing how poor my oil pressure was
after I unknowingly threw a thrust washer during a race.  now I do nothing
but stare at the oil gauge, even though I added a large idiot light right in
them middle of the dash.  now I don't notice as the engine climbs toward 8K
rpm......These little engines just don't seem to run out of power with the
right mods, they just start tossing pieces about.

jim