fot

Original SCCA Question Restated

To: Cwn74@aol.com
Subject: Original SCCA Question Restated
From: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:32:01 EDT
Clark

    Your absolutely right under the current SCCA championship program.
However, my question related back to pre-1964 when there was no ARRC.

    Kas Kastner & Mike Cook agree that each divisional champ was considered a
national champion because there was no runoff. However, this particular
Oilzum poster made a distinction between and provided names of "national"
champions and "division" champions (as well as regional champions) in 1963.

    So I feel like I am missing something in the interpretation because a
distinction made on the Poster between national and division champions.

Regards, Cary