fot

Re: Original SCCA Question Restated

To: EISANDIEGO@aol.com
Subject: Re: Original SCCA Question Restated
From: Cwn74@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:14:27 EDT
In a message dated 9/19/2000 12:32:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, EISANDIEGO
writes:

>   So I feel like I am missing something in the interpretation because a
> distinction made on the Poster between national and division champions.

There was a fellow, Harry Hanley(sp), that is/was the SCCA archivist.
Somewhere in the DC area, I think.  I suspect he's passed away, but perhaps
there is a successor?  I would thint there's someone in SCCA at the National
office that could answer this question.  I'll ask around but some of the old
timers I know I'm not sure if I'd trust their memory!
Clark

"If it's not fun, why do it?" Ben & Jerry
Clark W. Nicholls
CWNicholls@aol.com
http://members.aol.com/CWNicholls
fax: 419-844-7564 (yes, 419)