fot

Re: (no subject)

To: <SpiwakD@aol.com>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 13:39:21 -0700
Dave, I would be wary of welding on the front hubs since the are cast.
I think that he is just looking for trouble.  Spend a few bucks and
buy some aluminum ones or have some of his own made at a machine shop.
On my car I have custom made aluminum ones that do not neck down. This
has allowed me to use alternate front rotors (vented).  Mine were made
30 years ago for a previous owner.  I have been thinking of having
them duplicated so that I will have spares.  Joe(B)