fot

Re: (no subject)

To: vinttr4@geneseo.net, SpiwakD@aol.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:15:02 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/2000 2:04:16 PM Central Daylight Time,
vinttr4@geneseo.net writes:

<< I don't know of any front hub breakages but there may be some of which I am
 unaware. None at any races I've been to in the last five years.

Jack/Dave:

I broke the left front hub on the Thunder Bolt in a hot race a Blackhawk
Farms last year.  At the time, we were running early XKE brake rotors with TR
front hubs.  We believe the rotor failed first, and the hub second.  We have
since switched to complete TR hubs (alloy) and rotors on the T-Bolt.

Bill Dentinger