fot

Re: (no subject)

To: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: "jaboruch" <jaboruch@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:46:38 -0700
Irv, I don't know of the design of other people's hubs, but my
aluminum one do not have the necked down area between the rotor
surface and the wheel mounting surface.  There is no longer the weak
spot in the  hub.  Billit aluminum hubs are much more ductile than
cast iron and would generally be less likely to crack.  Joe(B)