fot

Re: 5 speed conversion

To: TRBILBO@aol.com, vinttr4@geneseo.net, fot@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: 5 speed conversion
From: TRBILBO@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:23:20 EST
Sorry to post twice on the same subject....but for the visually inclined like
me I'va attached a print ad of the 5 speed conversion. This too came from
ebay with an opening bid price of $1175.

Add reads: "This is a brand new kit to convert a Triumph TR-6(TR-250) to a
modern Toyota Supra five speed gearbox. Kit includes new
bellhousing, clutch disc, speedo cable, rear mount, shifter, and good used
gearbox. Mounts in car without any bod modifications."

See attachment for jpg photo of complete unit.

Comments? I promise I won't post anymore photos on the subject....but this
really caught my racers eye. hmmmmm. (Two more hours to land in LAX ....)

Anyone bidding? (I buy cars for these prices....not transmissions).

Bill Burroughs, #195 TR4A IRS
E Ticket Triumphs

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TRANSADP.JPG]