fot

Re: Coil mounting?

To: racespit@netzero.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Coil mounting?
From: WEmery7451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:53:09 EST
In a message dated 11/21/00 3:40:52 PM Pacific Standard Time,
racespit@netzero.com writes:

<< In all of the Triumphs I have had since the early 80's, I only had one
coil that
 leaked oil.  It had been in the car for years, and decided it was time to
give
 up the ghost about two years after I got the car.  It still worked, but oil
was
 oozing out around the cap --  >>

You are further ahead than I am, Susan.  I have had only one Triumph for 3.6
decades (and a couple of junk parts cars).  Unfortunately, I have distorted
many engines, transmissions, and differentials.  One of our list educators
has already educated me.  I included his message.  I also recently saw an old
coil sitting on one of my many shelves.  I think that I will take a hatchet
and whack it tomorrow to see what I find.  Thanks for the information.

In a message dated 11/21/00 2:36:03 PM Pacific Standard Time, LANG@ISIS.MIT.