fot

Re: Coil mounting?

To: Dave Brackin <dbrackin@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Coil mounting?
From: Susan Hensley <racespit@netzero.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 20:14:55 -0600
When I was in video production school in Baton Rouge I took an electricity
class.  My teacher was employed by the power company there for 32 years before
retiring to teach.  He said if you park your car under a transformer and it
leaks it will eat your paint pretty immediately (that stuff is apparently pretty
vicious and hazardous besides) -- the electric company will pay to repaint your
whole car no questions.  I kept trying to park my terrible-paint-job first Spit
under one, but couldn't find any with a parking place under them!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

Dave Brackin wrote:

> Now if we're talking transformers that's another matter.  Those big gray
> cans on top of power poles in your neighborhood are with out question full
> of oil.  That stuff made the best "Smoke Oil" for aerobatic airplanes.  A
> beautiful thick white smoke that just hangs in the air like a cloud.   After
> many years I found out it breathing that thick white smoke wasn't in my best
> interest.   "But I didn't inhale!!!!
>
> Dave

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633