fot

Re: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99

To: N197TR4@cs.com, Smockracer@aol.com
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:00:18 EST
In a message dated 12/19/2000 12:47:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
N197TR4@cs.com writes:

<< The next year (2000) SVRA tried to rectify this...I am not sure about the
length of the sessions, but an extra day was added in and there were more
sessions for everyone, plus the extra race for the Triumphs.

Mid-Ohio 2000 provided 180 minutes of track time over 4 days. The MG/TR race
was an extra 30 minutes.

This year the event will be 3 days, so there will be less time. 2002 will
feature TR and we will make sure to allow 30 minutes for the TR race, plus
the regular sessions.

As always, we will have a full compliment of optional enduros.

Jack Woehrle