fot

Re: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99

To: "Irv Korey" <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Mid-Ohio-Race length for MG/TR Challenge in '99
From: "David & Krystal Wingett" <elkhorn@megsinet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 19:49:43 -0500
            Yeah Irv,  it would mean Mufflers. But I run my EP there with
muffs and come in under DB.  I ran most of this seasons nationals with
mufflers and only took them off for the long tracks.  I'm very sure that we
could get Waterford for a $ong on almost any other weekend if we don't want
to hook up with the Meadow Brook Hysterical race. BTW they get a variance
from the local township to run that weekend with open exhausts.
                            David W.