fot

Re: Realistically speaking

To: gasket.works@gte.net
Subject: Re: Realistically speaking
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:55:39
>Corporate sponsorship is something to look at  ..but, which ?  I'm tired of
>bugging the usual suspects.

Maybe we shouldn't "bug" the usual suspects... Let them buy in if they
want...  At an appropriate price.

Maybe we could approach a bunch of "little guys" for smaller donations. I
mean instead of one deep pocket for a few of thou (or whatever)let's go for
say a couple of hundred from guys that directly supply the "racing crowd"
(like BFE, Dunlop, or... er... um... you).
Give them space to hawk their wares. Hit up the magazines GRM, Brit Cars
Victory Lane, etc. Get chatchkes to give away (randomly, like a drawing).
Maybe have a pamphlet for the event.

It would be really great to invite celebs that have "TR" tie ins like Kas
Kastner, or Mr. Tulius (should he be willing to donate time). Gad, wouldn't
it be fabulous if we sent a cordial invitation to "PLN" and he showed up?

.....Sorry... I got carried away:o7

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)