fot

RE: SYNCHRO RINGS

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: SYNCHRO RINGS
From: Bill Babcock <BillB@bnj.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:08:26 -0700
The last header I bought was a very nice stainless steel one--quite
expensive. When I tried to fit it I thought they had sent me one for the
wrong engine, though when I stood at 3/4 profile and squinted my eyes just
right I could see that they must have had a TR3 motor in the same room
when they designed it. Three days later I had a slip on fit. Had to learn
to weld stainless and upgrade my MIG welder. I figure my header is worth
$4000, and it looks like $2.98. I don't remember the vendor--I have a bad
case of someheimer's today. At least it's not All.