fot

Swaybars and Aluminum Flywheels

To: jprice1@txcyber.com
Subject: Swaybars and Aluminum Flywheels
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 19:30:57 EDT

I have sent e-mail (second time since February) to Saner Performance....this
guy was working for Addco when Addco moved out of town. He stayed behind , as
I understand it, and Addco has relinquished the custom business to him. His
ad is in Tim Suddard's magazine.

Unfortunately, he indicated that he would get back to me, in February,  and
has not. (I need to use a telephone, once)  There are several folks that are
interested in custom bars and I need to follow up with this guy.

In the meantime, there is some NASCAR bar type activity going on that has
some appeal. Not sure what I am going to do, but will be doing something.

There are some new sources for aluminum flywheels...I am sure you will get
some responses on this from those who have done this recently.

Joe Alexander
<< TR6 Racers:

 I could use some input from any TR6 roadracers on the list re camshafts. I am
 currently running a "hot street cam" (whatever that is) per the previous
 owner. His engine builder can't remember what they put in it. I would like to
 upgrade to a 290 degree cam which would put the power band about where I want
 it. There are a lot of camshafts out there all of which claim to be 290's,
but
 grinds differ. I would like to hear from some people with experience. I am
 running triple weber 40DCOE carbs and a PAECO head. I am still trying to find
 out from PAECO what mods were done to the head. Wish me luck.

 Does anyone have any suggestions concerning aluminum flywheels versus having
 the stock flywheel lightened?

 Does anyone have a source for ADDCO sway bars?

 BTW my little Green TVR is now officially known as "Velvet Turtle". Our logo
 is an upside-down turtle on a center stripe. I wanted to call her "Kermit"
but
 I was overruled by my crew. I guess because Kermit is a guy.

 I've been out of town since the May CVAR races, but wanted everyone who
helped
 me out (especially Bob Kramer, Jeff Wilt, Susan Hensley and Steve Smith) to
 know how much I appreciate being part of FOT. You people are SUPER!

 John Price