fot

Re: Swaybars and Aluminum Flywheels

To: N197TR4@cs.com
Subject: Re: Swaybars and Aluminum Flywheels
From: Dean Tetterton <richtr@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2001 21:03:14 -0400
I will be talking to a local guy this week that makes sway bars. He made the
bars
for John Harkness TR3 and George Wright TR4. I want to have one made for my TR3.
If interested I will post what he charges for the bars. I know he can make any
size you want. I am interested in a 1" bar for the front.
Dean Tetterton
58 TR3A vintage racer
Any one going to the VIR Homecoming next weekend? I will be there with my white
#44 TR3A