fot

Re: Swaybars and Aluminum Flywheels

To: <FOT@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Swaybars and Aluminum Flywheels
From: "Matthew Wilder" <mwilder@top.monad.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 12:38:23 -0400
We were kinda thinking it would be fun to get back off.

Here's a cool flood light story:

I was working on my Fiat spyder one day.  I had a 500 watt halogen light
sitting on the floor on the other side of the car as I lay under it,
probably fixing rust.  At one point I looked towards the light.  A wood
spider which is 2" fuzzy creature was slowly walking across the floor in
front of the light.  Picture something out of a Hitchcock movie with the
slowly moving legs and about 2 feet of shadow coming from that light.
Didn't take me long to leave the area.

Matthew Wilder
'67 TR4a E-prepared auto-xer
http://top.mcttelecom.com/~mwilder/