fot

1500 head needed

To: Spitfire Internet Mail List <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1500 head needed
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 06:49:10 -0700
I am in the process of doing prototyping for a Spitfire supercharger project
and find myself in need of
a 1500 head.  Since the stock 1500 head has
much larger chambers than the 1300 head, it is an ideal starting point to get
the lower compression
necessary for a supercharger application.

I would prefer the one with larger valves (I think it is the 75 that had
those).  And I don't want one
with those air rail holes (Picky, aren't I).

So with those things in mind, does anyone have a good (No cracks) head that
meets these requirements?

Oh and by the way, I'd like it to also be cheap!!!  :)

Regards,
Joe Curry