fot

Re: 1500 head needed

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: 1500 head needed
From: BillDentin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:52:13 EDT
In a message dated 6/13/01 7:02:31 PM Central Daylight Time, spitlist@gte.net
writes:

<< I fully intend to make you eat your words!  I am going to build a complete
engine specifically engineered to handle the Supercharger.  It will have
 decreased compression, forged pistons, a cam ground specifically for the
supercharger and the best rods we can find for the price. >>

Good for you, Joe.   I hope I get to eat my words.  I had a 1959 TR3A with a
Judson Supercharger.  I broke the crank and cracked the block warming up for
an autocross at an early NATC in Illinois.  The bottom end of the Triumph
engine appears to be a weak link.  The Judson directions said something o the
effect of, "Do not use on a modified engine."  At least when I did it, they
were right.  I hope you find a path that works.

Bill Dentinger

Bill Dentinger