fot

Re: VTR National in Breckenridge

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>
Subject: Re: VTR National in Breckenridge
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:30:37 -0700
"R. John Lye" wrote:

> Joe (c) cleaned up in the trophies, taking home a first in class
> in the autocross, FTD for the autocross, a trophy in the Participant's
> Choice, and a trophy for the model and craft contest.  Congrats
> Joe.

Thanks!  I still think that you guys conspired to "Let me win" feeling sorry
for the old man!!!  But without the loan of the jets and Michael Porter's
tuning, I doubt that it would have kept running through the entire course.  I
got my Keizer wheels yesterday and now can mount the 9" slicks I have
had for the last month.  I'm glad they didn't come in before or else I would
have had an 8" wider track to maneuver around that tight course!!

> My TR-4 did not do anything in the show.

If you had stuck it into the "Modified" class, there was much less competition
(only 3 cars)!!!

It was good to meet all the people that I have only communicated with via the
internet!!

Joe (C)